Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Fun Picture Quiz

Tim has been playing with Photoshop and come up with another winner!!!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 31 October 2007 at 08:26 , Anonymous ashley hooper said...

Chris , why is it that when i open the fun picture quiz , all the pictures appear on the left hand side layered on top of each other and i cannot drag them off to reveal individual pictures ?

ashley

 
At 31 October 2007 at 11:46 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

I will upload you a PDF Version. This used to happen on my Windows 98 PC.

 
At 31 October 2007 at 12:53 , Anonymous ashley hooper said...

THANK YOU.
ASHLEY

 
At 1 November 2007 at 18:50 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

I have found the same problem in Word 97. I now use Open Office (available free) and the problem is overcome

Pat

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home