Wednesday, 5 December 2007

Quartered - Picture Quiz

Yet another outstanding production from Ady

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 24 January 2008 at 07:40 , Anonymous june fraser said...

Tremendous picture round Ady, I used this on 2 trivia quizzes this week, determined to learn how to do this and reciprocate!
Just one thing do you have the original pictures, one obnoxious guy last night argued that no 1 is Keira Knightley, I would so love
to prove him wrong! Why do some people argue, it is one quiz point, not worth the hassle!!
Regards from June

 
At 24 January 2008 at 12:54 , Anonymous Michael Douglas said...

I also had several teams claiming No 1 was Keira Knightly, and said I'd check. What I usually do if a team proves me wrong one week, is to give them 2 bonus points the next week. That seems enough for them not to make too much of it, and also it's not so much that they try to find fault with every question.

 
At 24 January 2008 at 13:03 , Anonymous june fraser said...

I still reckon it's Demi Moore, have you got the original picture saved?
A lot thought it was Sinead O Connor too.
I'm reluctant to give way and give points the next week or they all start to try it on.
Rocky has the approach the quizmaster is always right (even if we know that's not true!)
What software did you use to do this?
Thanks from June

 
At 9 June 2008 at 22:50 , Anonymous Ian Pritchard said...

Thanks Ady. My picture round for next week is now sorted. No1 is Demi Moore, just look at the jawline.
Ian, Formby Quiz

 
At 10 June 2008 at 00:58 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

hi ! great pictures!! did you have a special programme? if so can you give me the web-site, so I I can do some of my own....Thanks!!

 
At 10 June 2008 at 01:00 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

Hi! great idea for a picture round!! can you give me the name of the programme you used to produce the effect? Thanks

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home