Hi Pat So I am not the only one hard at it working on quiz stuff and it is meant to be a Bank Holiday, think we are meant to have a day off ha ha! Thanks for all your input. Best wishes from June
Loved the quiz. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the Logo's used in Round Four. I thought the selection was excellent and would love to use it in a future quiz? My e-mail address is adrian.sawyer@btopenworld.com
5 Comments:
Hi Pat
So I am not the only one hard at it working on quiz stuff and it is meant to be a Bank Holiday, think we are meant to have a day off ha ha!
Thanks for all your input.
Best wishes from June
Loved the quiz. Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the Logo's used in Round Four. I thought the selection was excellent and would love to use it in a future quiz? My e-mail address is adrian.sawyer@btopenworld.com
The Logos I used were cherry-picked from the Theatre Pony Brands quizzes posted on 18th.
Don't forget there are 241 logos posted in the photos section of this site -
http://quizmastersuk.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Logos
I have some old Logo picture quizzes
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home