Labels: maps, pictureround, pubquiz
posted by Chris Mills @ July 11, 2008 9 Comments
Pat, is there any reason why this is a macro-enabled document?
I don't understand what happened there. I have now posted a .doc version.CheersPat
Thanks Pat and Thanks as always for your great Quiz Files - not enough Thankyou's from others!
Pat I totally agree with Chris and Thanks from me.
Many thanks Pat your a gem.
head explodes!!!
there will be a community hug-in on Sunday at 9 lol
Could not agree more. Great quizzes. Thanks Pat.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
Pat, is there any reason why this is a macro-enabled document?
I don't understand what happened there. I have now posted a .doc version.
Cheers
Pat
Thanks Pat and Thanks as always for your great Quiz Files - not enough Thankyou's from others!
Pat I totally agree with Chris and Thanks from me.
Many thanks Pat your a gem.
head explodes!!!
there will be a community hug-in on Sunday at 9 lol
Could not agree more. Great quizzes. Thanks Pat.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home