Saturday, 19 July 2008

True Blue Picture Puzzle Sample

This is a sample of the picture/puzzler quiz that is the first thirty questions of my quiz. It is always the same layout but with many variations in content. It could serve as the first part of your quiz or as a short stand-alone quiz. I do three different ones of these each week and they go to about 20 pubs all in the Mid-Cheshire area. If you like it let me know
Attachment: pp080107.doc

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 19 July 2008 at 16:57 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

Very good for a table round. I could use these frequently.

 
At 19 July 2008 at 17:10 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Adrian, very good, did you use to share these via Quiz Geezers site?
Maybe you could post some archive files plus become a regular posting of these rounds after use.

 
At 19 July 2008 at 17:31 , Anonymous Robert Astles said...

These picture/puzzler rounds have never been shared and are only used in the local pubs that I supply. I compile quizzes for a living and would prefer to post them out on a cd - 10 quizzes for a tenner including P&P. There is a lot or work goes into them.

 
At 19 July 2008 at 19:24 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

I dont think that I have ever visited Quizgeezers site!

 
At 19 July 2008 at 21:12 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Sorry Adrian I meant Robert, senior moment! Must have been something similar!

 
At 19 July 2008 at 22:55 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

No problem we are all getting older and senior moments become more often!

 
At 19 July 2008 at 23:00 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

I am hoping that we will now see more trueblue quizzes both old & new on this 'file-sharing' group!

 
At 20 July 2008 at 12:11 , Anonymous john morrison said...

If you compile quizzes for a living, then don't you think that really a FREE FILE SHARING site is probably not for you?

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home