Thursday, 4 September 2008

Cryptic Vegetables

This is about the stuff we eat, not the government.

 I cant remember if this is all my own work or if I borrowed some from somewhere else. I know some of it is mine, and if I added on to someone else's work, many thanks to them.

Russ

5 Comments:

At 5 September 2008 at 23:12 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Nice questions. Any chance of the answers?

 
At 5 September 2008 at 23:28 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

can you not work them out Pat?

 
At 5 September 2008 at 23:30 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

They are actually further down the XL sheet if you scroll down............

 
At 6 September 2008 at 10:18 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Thanks Chris. I discovered that later

Pat

 
At 6 September 2008 at 12:28 , Anonymous Russ G said...

If you scroll down the sheet, you will see the answers .........Lol, I've just scrolled down this sheet and seen that your question has already been answered, thanks Chris!!!

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home