Monday, 6 October 2008

Bell & Bear Quiz

Latest quiz attached


Pat McGrath


Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 6 October 2008 at 12:29 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

What is a odt file?

 
At 6 October 2008 at 12:48 , Anonymous Michael Douglas said...

I believe it is an openoffice file. To open these you need to download openoffice. Openoffice files are not compatible with Microsoft Office, but it is possible once in openoffice to save as a word document. I'm not at home at the moment so can't check for sure.

 
At 6 October 2008 at 18:25 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Sorry. I thought Word could open Open Office files. My Microsoft Wod is malfunctioing. I will repost as pdf.

 
At 6 October 2008 at 18:35 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

You have Microsoft Wod?
Is that the Wod v1.01 or Wod beta theta zeta jibblybum?

 
At 6 October 2008 at 18:45 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Maybe I shouldn't blame the tools

 
At 27 October 2008 at 20:47 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

I am afraid that I am unable to open these files?

 
At 27 October 2008 at 20:53 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

I am afraid that I am unable to open these files?

 
At 28 October 2008 at 00:23 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Adrian - they have been reposted underneath originals as PDF files!

 
At 28 October 2008 at 10:22 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

I have now replaced these files with a .doc file.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home