54046 Questions - Peples Quiz
I have spent the last day taking the Peoples Quiz that was kindly loaded a few months back and OCRing it and then writing lots of tricky code to get it into a Excel Spreadsheet so it can be sorted, searched etc
Here it is all 54046 Questions
Not sure if anyone is getting these posts so if some of you could confirm you can see this it would be appreciated.
Member Andrew Taylor, from Wellington, New Zealand, has posted this on his site - http://kapperkiwi.multiply.com/journal/item/3/Peoples_Quiz_-_Database
I'm not sure if anyone spotted it there but I've posted it here on the club - please visit Andrew's site and say thanks.
Attachment: PeoplesQuiz.XLS
Labels: database, peoplesquiz

2 Comments:
I have just downloaded the Peoples Quiz file, and after a few alterations to the settings I can now see the questions & the answers. Thank you.
Works perfectly, Chris
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home