THEIR NAME IS THEIR JOB...
Labels: celebrity, funquiz, jobs, picturequiz, surnames
posted by Chris Mills @ January 09, 2009 6 Comments
Hi, there dosent seem to be an attachment to download this picture round or any answers?
must have run out of beer....
Thanks Chris!
I thought it was me. I found the same problem.
I'm posting the doc versions for members & the pdf versions on my website which includes the smaller A5 Handouts
Sounds like another great idea well done
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
Hi, there dosent seem to be an attachment to download this picture round or any answers?
must have run out of beer....
Thanks Chris!
I thought it was me. I found the same problem.
I'm posting the doc versions for members & the pdf versions on my website which includes the smaller A5 Handouts
Sounds like another great idea well done
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home