Hi there, if you highlight the line of questions you want, then right finger click, click on copy, then go to your desk-top, then open a blank microsoft office document, Right click anywhere on the white opened document and paste your question. hope that helps.
Having explored a bit further - it would appear that Quiz Supplies are using an image of their quiz pasted on a word doc and then saved as a pdf. This means no matter what you do - you can not edit the writing. I suggest getting the home help to read the questions aloud whilst you retype onto your quiz!!!
14 Comments:
any of you boffs out there, can tell me how I can cut and paste the questions?
Hi there, if you highlight the line of questions you want, then right finger click, click on copy, then go to your desk-top, then open a blank microsoft office document, Right click anywhere on the white opened document and paste your question. hope that helps.
I must have a security problem as I have tried that, but cannot transfer the text onto excel or notepad!
Try typing....!!!
TRY - ONLINE CONVERSIONS
http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf2word/
OR
http://www.freepdfconvert.com/convert_pdf_to_source.asp
OR
http://www.zamzar.com/conversionTypes.php
OR
http://www.convertpdftoword.net/
Just tried http://www.pdfonline.com/pdf2word/
it worked easiest so far....
Unfortunately you still can't edit the doc as it appears to be an image.....
Having explored a bit further - it would appear that Quiz Supplies are using an image of their quiz pasted on a word doc and then saved as a pdf.
This means no matter what you do - you can not edit the writing.
I suggest getting the home help to read the questions aloud whilst you retype onto your quiz!!!
cheers Chris, but my Swedish au pair's accent is hard to understand through the ear trumpet!
I'm just trying out my DocXpertz Pro for a conversion - results soon....
actually having just read it, I'm sure you could do better....
Anyway - you can't because it is an image....
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home