Brass and Granite Picture Rounds
Hope these scanned picture rounds are of some use to fellow members.If anyone needs an original picture round in a hurry get in touch and I'll try help.
Attachment: img01 copy.jpg
Attachment: img002 copy.jpg
Attachment: img003 copy.jpg
Attachment: img004 copy.jpg
Attachment: img005 copy.jpg
Attachment: BRASS AND GRANITE.Picture Round Answers 1-5doc
Attachment: img002 copy.jpg
Attachment: img003 copy.jpg
Attachment: img004 copy.jpg
Attachment: img005 copy.jpg
Attachment: BRASS AND GRANITE.Picture Round Answers 1-5doc
Labels: brassandgranite

4 Comments:
Sorry cant open these files
I Can't honestly see that these scanned pictures would be of any use to anyone Mike.
Most of us have come a very long way from sticking pictures on paper.
Sorry.
Use an i-mac windows 97
I'm a complete idiot on computers
If you can suggest someway of making it happen feel free to suggest
Works for me but as I said not very computer literate .
Can also post rounds of 10 questions but they are from a variety of previous post which I'm obviously willing to credit
with original source.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home