Friday, 5 March 2010

From Bob The Quiz

I collect dead ppl thru out the year so am posting 2 lots now as been forced to take time out from quizzing due to an accident involving breaking both my hands, but hope to be back quizzing soon

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 5 March 2010 at 14:21 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

you collect dead people? hopefully you live well away from any near neighbours!!!

 
At 5 March 2010 at 14:40 , Anonymous Bob Lewis said...

Easyier to get the pics as we lose them than at the end of the year when we remember those that have gone in a review quiz

 
At 5 March 2010 at 16:26 , Anonymous mike neil said...

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope you are back quizzing soon Mike
Ps were any of the Canada questions which I sent you any good

 
At 5 March 2010 at 19:11 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Don't think he got the joke!

 
At 3 April 2010 at 14:48 , Anonymous Bob Lewis said...

yes Chris I got the joke but at the time it was very painful to type and still is. And yes thanks Mike they very good, its seems they all brushed up on their British History, Geography etc so I caught them out when I did a Canadian quiz - oops! but it was a fun night even if I had to watch some1 else do it for me

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home