Labels: musicquizmp3
posted by Chris Mills @ March 30, 2010 5 Comments
well done Jim
Just stumbled across right page. Was easier than I thought.
and another sucess, soon I can retire!
I can play it but how do I download it to my phone - I play my MP3 music quizzes thru my N95 connected to sound system, no hurry as it could be a few more weeks b4 I can start quizzing again, but I did like the mix
Try connnecting phone to comp then drag and drop
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
well done Jim
Just stumbled across right page. Was easier than I thought.
and another sucess, soon I can retire!
I can play it but how do I download it to my phone - I play my MP3 music quizzes thru my N95 connected to sound system, no hurry as it could be a few more weeks b4 I can start quizzing again, but I did like the mix
Try connnecting phone to comp then drag and drop
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home