Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Picture Round (Ron,Ric,Rog,Rob and Ray)

20 pics - each row has a Ron, a Ric, A Rog and a Rob and a Ray - you don't have to point this out - I didn't and had lots of scores in high teens

And apologies - I can't remember who did the original - it is not my idea - I stole it and simply made a few changes

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 27 April 2010 at 09:45 , Anonymous Keith Duffell said...

Good quiz David. I did something similar a few weeks ago but mine had the same names in a line. Good idea to mix them up, it would have just confused my quizzers!
No Answers?

 
At 27 April 2010 at 09:47 , Anonymous David Preece said...

Thanks - Keith - I knew I had nicked it from someone - sorry I didn';t credit you fully!

 
At 27 April 2010 at 09:47 , Anonymous David Preece said...

1.Roger Federer 2. Billy Ray Cirus 3. Ricky Gervais 4. Ronan Keating 5. Rob Lowe
6. Raymond Burr 7. Ron Howard 8. Roger Daltry 9. Robbie Coltrane 10. Richard Nixon
11. Ronaldinho 12. Rick Astley 13. Ray Charles 14. Robbie Williams 15. Roger Rabbit
16. Ronald Reagan 17. Robin Givens 18. Roger Moore 19. Ricky Martin 20. Sugar Ray Leonard

 
At 27 April 2010 at 10:00 , Anonymous Keith Duffell said...

Certainly wasn't after credit, I've done the same & nicked somebody's idea & forgot whose it was!! The reason I replied was I couldn't get the answer to number 17!!

 
At 27 April 2010 at 10:05 , Anonymous Keith Duffell said...

ps I think I nicked the idea from somebody else

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home