Hi pat, hope you dont mind but I have been using your PRYAMID ROUND idea in my weekly quizzes,my quizz customers like the idea and look forward each week to see what I have cunjured up. I have designed my quiz sheets so they know where to put their answers and how many points each question is worth. Yes I know I am being OTT with the sheets, but after a few beers, my lot even forget what tound we are on. Thanks again, Linda
Yes. Loads available. Do I understand you want the archived Pyramid rounds? As you have probably seen I use two different pyramids, one on Thursdays quizzes with 15 answers and the other on Sundays with ten answers. Which do you use?
I would like The Thursday quizzes 15 answers. I have tryed doing a pryamid round with six questions (21 points), but, as I mark the teams questions my self, I think it might take too long. I have used the pryamid round with 10 questions adding my own question for the 5th question. Have you got a blog page?
8 Comments:
Hi pat, hope you dont mind but I have been using your PRYAMID ROUND idea in my weekly quizzes,my quizz customers like the idea and look forward each week to see what I have cunjured up. I have designed my quiz sheets so they know where to put their answers and how many points each question is worth. Yes I know I am being OTT with the sheets, but after a few beers, my lot even forget what tound we are on. Thanks again, Linda
Just an after thought, have you got any past quizzes available for download?
Yes. Loads available. Do I understand you want the archived Pyramid rounds? As you have probably seen I use two different pyramids, one on Thursdays quizzes with 15 answers and the other on Sundays with ten answers. Which do you use?
I would like The Thursday quizzes 15 answers. I have tryed doing a pryamid round with six questions (21 points), but, as I mark the teams questions my self, I think it might take too long. I have used the pryamid round with 10 questions adding my own question for the 5th question. Have you got a blog page?
Pat, put some of your older files on http://patjomac.multiply.com/
Thanks Chris. I have now put my Pyramid Round quizzes from 2006 on my Multiply site. Please be aware some questions are dated. More later.
Pat
ISN'T IT GOOD WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER?
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!! Thanks Guys!!!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home