Friday, 23 July 2010

Bell & Bear Quiz

Latest file attached.
Music round was interesting. Full tracks speeded up to play in forty seconds. Impressive average score 7/10.

Pat McGrath

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 23 July 2010 at 16:27 , Anonymous mark white said...

cheers Pat

 
At 23 July 2010 at 17:03 , Anonymous James Smith said...

Hi Pat, where is the music Mp3 file?

 
At 23 July 2010 at 18:05 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

might they be in the Fast Tracks.7z which is a compressed file like .rar or .zip but not usually used by anyone!

 
At 23 July 2010 at 18:06 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

I wouldn't open it with yours! Maybe Pat could re-up as a zip file and remove the other one?

 
At 23 July 2010 at 19:06 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Thanks gents. I have reposted as a zip file.Can you try it now. Should extract as a Nero file

 
At 24 July 2010 at 00:02 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Pat, what are people supposed to do with a Nero File? On extraction you get 20100722 Forty Second Tracks.nra

 
At 24 July 2010 at 06:33 , Anonymous James Smith said...

Nra files look for the tracks on your hard drive and compile them.
As I don't have those tracks I cannot use them.
You need to post the Mp3 files

 
At 25 July 2010 at 05:57 , Anonymous Andrew Taylor said...

Seems to have disappeared completly .. I an sort out the Nero file for you

 
At 25 July 2010 at 10:37 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Sorry for the confusion. I deleted the music files with a view to uploading a proper zip file but am having difficulty getting Multiply to accept the zip file. The zipped file is still 64 MB. What is Multiply's limit. Help appreciated. Pat

 
At 25 July 2010 at 17:43 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

10mb

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home