Thursday, 26 May 2011

Pop Mix Up Picture Quiz

Attachment: Pop Mix Up.doc

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 26 May 2011 at 12:33 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

No attachment Bill

 
At 27 May 2011 at 02:02 , Anonymous bill murray said...

Strange cos I did attach it, unless the beer took over!!

 
At 2 June 2011 at 13:02 , Anonymous Russ G said...

Do you have any answers bill, I cant see any on there. I think I have got them all but there are a couple I'm not 100% about. Cheers

 
At 2 June 2011 at 13:58 , Anonymous bill murray said...

Sorry I'm at that forgetful age. :-}
Answers below in no particular order
Arctic Monkeys, Sister Sledge, Nickelback, Walker Brothers, Busted, Wilson Philips, Atomic Ketten, McFly (Mac + Fly), Petshop Boys, Mike & The Mechanics, Prefab Sprout, Flying Pickets, Skid Row, Pearl Jam, Dr Hook

 
At 2 June 2011 at 17:31 , Anonymous Russ G said...

Cheers, thanks for that, great quiz.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home