Tuesday, 28 June 2011

white hart 22.06.2011

Hopefully going to do my best to join the dwindling list of regular postings weekly

Hope you can use

Ashley

Attachment: QUIZ TEMPLATE.xls

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 29 June 2011 at 00:09 , Anonymous James Smith said...

My weekly quizzes seem to be not required, but I do post music quizzes but get no feedback

 
At 29 June 2011 at 00:22 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Jim, I've been posting quizzes since 2006 and rarely get feedback! Just take it that you are doing good, pat yourself on the back and stay happy.
Be assured that somewhere down the line somebody uses a bit of all the quizzes shared on site.

 
At 29 June 2011 at 00:23 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Ashley, me and Pat are going to get the big stick out again....

 
At 29 June 2011 at 05:58 , Anonymous Michael Douglas said...

Both my pubs where I used to do quizzes have closed down and never reopened, but I enjoy seeing what others are up to now. Keep it up

 
At 29 June 2011 at 09:00 , Anonymous Simon Carlton said...

I'm the same with my picture quizzes, rarely get feedback. Although occasionally somebody gives me an acknowledgement when submitting theirs, which is much appreciated, thank you for that. :o)
However, I have to agree Ash, since my quiz last week there have only been 8 new quizzes posted.

 
At 29 June 2011 at 12:23 , Anonymous gina morgan said...

good quiz, some of my pubs have closed but I'm the same still like to see what you are all up to, thanks

 
At 30 June 2011 at 10:34 , Anonymous Gordon Webb said...

My problems at home have not improved any if anything they are worse. My wife just lays in one position unable to move anything fingers hand legs toes. She cannot even scratch her nose. So I get very little chance to do quizzes.

 
At 1 July 2011 at 13:12 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

Hi Gordon, I am so sorry for your predicament, my heart goes out to you. Compiling quizzes keeps me going, dont know what i'd do without the interest and meeting my punters. Keep intouch on this site you have still got friends here. love Linda x

 
At 2 July 2011 at 09:15 , Anonymous denise kettlety said...

Hi I'm really sorry i haven't posted anything in ages. The Landlord Sadly passed away at The Plough.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home