Upload Problem
Sorry one and all still suffering from the same problem, even on my other laptop now. This morning I tried, it let me upload the first page but no more. Very strange!
I'm not a computer buff so I don't even know where to start looking.
Simon

4 Comments:
Wish I could offer some advice but I don"t even get changing the stations on my Sky system
as I'm such a technophobe.Mike
Thanks Mike, I know exactly how you feel. What really surprised me was I had the identical problem on my lap top. First time I tried to upload a couple of weeks ago it worked like a dream, so it naturally made me think it was a problem with my main pc. However, I tried it with last week's quiz and it wouldn't let me upload anything. All the files are around the same size, tis wierd I tell you.
Simon.
Simon. I waited fully expecting a comment from our leader suggesting that you e-mail your files to him and he would upload them. Should I be concerned at not hearing from our leader lately? If you care to attach your files to an email to me at patjomac@o2.co.uk I will try to upload them.
Cheers
Pat
Pat, many thanks for your offer, I'll bear it mind for next time!!! No idea what, if anything changed apart from as I said Firefox issuing an update.
Cheers
Simon.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home