Monday, 5 December 2011

COTTAGE QUIZ - 20111204

Latest Quiz attached - with grateful thanks to all Group contributors.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5 December 2011 at 19:30 , Anonymous Andrew Taylor said...

Great quiz as normal Andy. Just a question on last week's one I can't figure out how the song Pearl's a Singer is about Janis Joplin can anyone explain for me?

 
At 5 December 2011 at 20:01 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Am I right in thinking that Pearl was Janis Joplin's nickname?

 
At 5 December 2011 at 20:22 , Anonymous Andrew Taylor said...

They released a posthomous album called Pearl .. but she never stood up when playing the piano or even played the piano from what I can remember (but I must confess most of my Janis Joplin knowledge is from the movie The Rose'

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home