Thursday, 5 January 2012

COTTAGE QUIZ 20120103

Latest Quiz attached - with grateful thanks to all Group contributors and a happy and successful 2012 to everyone.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 5 January 2012 at 16:08 , Anonymous mark white said...

Cheers Andy one of the best contributors

 
At 5 January 2012 at 23:56 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Might be time for Pat to get the big stick out...

 
At 6 January 2012 at 09:57 , Anonymous Andy Sampson said...

Thanks for that Mark and yes you may well be right Chris !

 
At 6 January 2012 at 20:38 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Postings seem limited to a very few of our 65 members and I have thought for a while that anyone who isn't contributing either by postings or to Chris's charity or has a valid acceptable reason really doesn't deserve to share in our efforts. Now that Chris has made this suggestion I will spend a bit of time over the next week collating some data for consideration.

In the meantime, and I truly hope I cause no offence here Andy but in reference to Round 6 Question 8 Suicide or the attempt thereof ceased to be illegal in England and Wales in 1961. I must have had a reason to check that sometime but can't remember why.

Anyway. Hope my motive in pointing out the very occasional inaccuracy in our postings is accepted for what it is, an attempt to prevent another of our colleagues being challenged on an inaccuracy. I certainly appreciate it whenever any our our fellow members point out my errors, of which there have been fortunately not too many.

 
At 7 January 2012 at 10:00 , Anonymous Andy Sampson said...

No offence taken at all Pat. I positively welcome correction of any inaccuracies as I know that I have more than my fair share of 'smart bottoms' on my quiz nights, either playing or just listening, who make it their vocation in life to hover for anything, however trivial, that they can challenge, be they right or often wrong themselves. I have re-worded the question for future accuracy and thanks once again for pointing it out. Regards, Andy.

 
At 15 January 2012 at 23:01 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

More interaction is welcomed and most valid.

 
At 15 January 2012 at 23:01 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

All round to Pat's for a lock-in....

 
At 16 January 2012 at 00:37 , Anonymous David Preece said...

Apart from trawling through all the postings - is there a way of searching for what I have posted? I am trying to keep up-to-date this year and have several docs from last year that I can't remember whether I shared or not. Any help would be welcome.
Cheers
David

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home