Thursday, 2 February 2012

Bell & Bear Quiz

Latest quiz attached. Thanks to all contributors, especially Chris's Quiztime for the Picture Round and Robert Romano for the Audio Round.

Pat McGrath

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4 February 2012 at 12:53 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

Hi Pat great quiz as usual, please could I download the voice over file for this round. Linda

 
At 4 February 2012 at 19:08 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Thanks Linda. I have added the audio files zipped
Pat

 
At 4 February 2012 at 22:54 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

Sorry Pat but the file is not downloadable.

 
At 5 February 2012 at 11:27 , Anonymous Pat McGrath said...

Sorry Linda. I don't know why the zipped file didn't work. I have now deleted it and done two additional postings with the original mp3 files attached. Hope you can get to them OK.

Pat

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home