Saturday, 1 September 2012

104 Picture Rounds - Archive

From Bob Gallard

I am quizzing out here just one night a week now,I am retired or supposed to be. I have been doing the quiz nights for about eight years in different bars and clubs in the area of San Javier ,Murcia Spain. I would like an invite to the quizmasters club and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards 
Bob.

bob.gallard@gmail.com

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 1 September 2012 at 13:19 , Anonymous stephen power said...

some good stuff here Bob..............Welcome, Stephen ;-)

 
At 1 September 2012 at 14:32 , Anonymous James Smith said...

I would welcome another quizmaster.

 
At 1 September 2012 at 19:15 , Anonymous Adrian Sawyer said...

Many Thanks a great collection, well done, Adrian

 
At 1 September 2012 at 20:22 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

Wow! Bob, great pics and good mixed selection.

 
At 2 September 2012 at 00:41 , Anonymous Chris Mills said...

Linda, why are you thanking Adrian?

 
At 2 September 2012 at 11:06 , Anonymous robert romano said...

Thanks Bob good picture rounds welcome aboard

 
At 2 September 2012 at 11:07 , Anonymous Ian Woolley said...

Bob,a big thanks for sharing these with us.Much appreciated

 
At 2 September 2012 at 12:42 , Anonymous Linda Newman said...

sorry got my bob's mixed up with my adrain's.

 
At 16 September 2012 at 17:25 , Anonymous Bob Gallard said...

No probs Linda I have been called worse. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home