you need to upload on mediafire first then copy and paste the http of each file onto your quiz blog on here, it took me a while to grasp but I persevered and eventually got it, Chris was a big help, but at the mo quizzes are not his first interest as his mum passed away,.... hope it has been some help? ..Steve
Thank you so much Steve. I'll have a go and see what happens. Sorry to hear about Chris's mum. Was going to email him direct for help but glad I didnt now.
3 Comments:
you need to upload on mediafire first then copy and paste the http of each file onto your quiz blog on here, it took me a while to grasp but I persevered and eventually got it, Chris was a big help, but at the mo quizzes are not his first interest as his mum passed away,.... hope it has been some help? ..Steve
Thank you so much Steve. I'll have a go and see what happens. Sorry to hear about Chris's mum. Was going to email him direct for help but glad I didnt now.
Thanks again x
worked ok..glad to help..Steve
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home