Re Hare and Hounds
Absolutely gutted for you Cath, your quizzes were great, can't believe they only have to give a months notice. Will you look for another pub or call it a day? Whatever wish you the best of luck for the future.
Regards from June and Rocky

2 Comments:
Still not really sunk in yet, but I think it's probably time to call it a day, the days of pubs like ours, local community, are pretty much up. We're in a small village and used to have four pubs with ours being the last one standing, shame not only for us but also the local community. As far as quizzing goes it's something I enjoy doing and as I've got all my old files backed up I'm hoping to build a quiz website in the not to distant future, thanks for the good wishes, Cath
Can't tell you how much I thought of your quiz.
Drastic situation with country pubs.No end in sight.
Best wishes Mike
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home