Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Uploading

I have loads of quiz material to share including pic rounds but have been unable to get anything uploaded. If anyone can tell me how to post pic rounds (from Mac) then will be happy to do so or you can email me and happy to send stuff. Regards to all-June

4 Comments:

At 12 June 2013 at 11:30 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Open a Media Fire account. Post your files there then copy over the address to this site

 
At 14 June 2013 at 13:27 , Blogger Unknown said...

http://youtu.be/OCOKE5papFU
try watching this it might help you understand how to upload to mediafire

Steve

 
At 14 June 2013 at 19:21 , Blogger Unknown said...

obviously as Jim said you need to open a mediafire account ;-)

 
At 16 June 2013 at 22:55 , Blogger Andrew said...

If its a problem you can email them to me and I will post them for you ... I miss your amazing rounds! taylora@xtra.co.nz

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home