Bell & Bear Quiz 23rd February 2014
File available at http://www.mediafire.com/view/lkd7akyegfczlgv/BellAndBear20140223.doc
Thanks especially to Ken's Quiz Site (http://www.kensquiz.co.uk/) for the Picture Round.
Pat McGrath
File available at http://www.mediafire.com/view/lkd7akyegfczlgv/BellAndBear20140223.doc
5 Comments:
Cheers Pat - Ken's site is a great find - Lots of new ideas to steal
thanks Martin
ok stealing,.... be nice to see a few more contributing to this site that Chris got going!
Steve
Perhaps stealing isn't the right word, after setting quizzes for nearly 30 years, I just enjoy finding the way others have set out their questions and customising them to suit my punters. Finding original ideas for 100 questions a month is never easy!
Certainly been a drop in contributors since the old site went down. Not sure if it is due to the complexities of uploading to the blogsite or the general decline in quizmasters as more pubs close? Be interesting to know the ratio of contributors to downloaders...
Sounding a bit like a bunch of old guys reminiscing about the good old days here guys. There are now simpler ways to share files via cloud storage - Dropbox is one, Sky Drive - which has just changed its name to One Drive and Google Drive etc
These could be used without getting premium accounts as when you need more space you just delete the oldest files.
Those who have missed those files can always request them from the composer.
If you want me to build a different site / forum for all to use please ask.
maybe stealing wasn`t the right word Martin :-) I would also like to know the ratio of contributers to downloaders, I don`t mind who uses the stuff I put on, but I thought the whole idea of the site was to share the stuff we use every week? We are all struggling to keep our quizzes going with the rate that pubs and clubs are closing it`s getting more of a struggle to keep going, I`ve been sharing and using stuff with Pat since Chris got this site going, just be nice to see a few more contributors that`s all....
Steve
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home