Thursday, 6 March 2014

Chapel House 05-03-2014


http://www.mediafire.com/download/dc4r7oki8vv6vou/Chapel_house_Music_Round_05-03-2014.zip

Audio Round Answers

1 -   1993 – Ace Of Base – All That She Wants
2 -   1981 – Smokey Robinson – Being with You
3 -   1989 – Then Jerico – Big Area
4 -   1996 – Suggs - Cecila
5 -   1993 – Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
6 -   1980 – Kelly Marie – Feels Like I`m In Love
7 –  1989 – Kon Kan – I Beg Your Pardon
8 –  1975 – 10CC – Life Is A Minestrone
9 –  1998 – Radiohead – No Surprises
10 – 1983 – Belle Stars – Sign Of The Times
11 – 1969 – Thunderclap Newman – Something In The Air
12 – 1987/90 – Suzanne Vega – Tom`s Diner
13 – 1977 – Baccara – Yes Sir I Can Boogie
14-  1994 – Dawn Penn – You Don`t Love Me (No No No)
15-  1973 – New Seekers – You Won`t Find Another Fool Like Me

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home