Tuesday, 11 March 2014

The Dolphin Inn Quiz for March

Hello Everyone
Here is our Quiz for March.  Things are looking up for us, 11 teams this month. Hope your quizzes are on the up too. Thanks again for all contributions and ideas. I set my quizbits on a Mac so if you are having trouble opening them, just let me know and I will resave in PC format
Ta Martin

3 Comments:

At 11 March 2014 at 18:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

hello martin, I would like to try some of your questions at my sunday night quizzes, but I am having trouble in accessing your files. Please could you resave them in PC format? thanks Linda

 
At 11 March 2014 at 21:05 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hiya Linda,
I have saved the files in .doc format and put them in a folder for each month. Please let me know if this works and I will save them in this format in the future. Ta Martin :-)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p31im990990j0//March%202014
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/o6whjba6q037v//February%202014

 
At 16 March 2014 at 20:31 , Blogger Andrew said...

I'm getting a permission denied for the music file .. you may have to zip that one

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home