Thursday, 15 May 2014

Cheltenham multimedia quiz


For those of you with a big screen and/or tv's

 19 tracks set to clips from the tv series true blood
Warning. not suitable for under 18's!!!!

As always a big file so start downloading early
https://www.mediafire.com/?999katqeuld0w9g

Answers


½ point for the song, ½ point for the artist 
Items in (brackets) not required for points

1 I'm like a bird - Nelly Furtado
2 Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees
3 I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred
4 3-Way (The Golden Rule) - The Lonely Island(feat. Justin Timberlake & Lady Gaga)
5 Dynamite - Taio Cruz
6 Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia
7 Forget You - Cee Lo Green
8 vangelis chariots of fire
9 Without Me - Eminem
10 It Wasn't Me – Shaggy
11 fireworks katy perry
12 Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
13 Fly on the wall - Miley Cyrus
14 (I Just) Died in Your Arms - Cutting Crew
15 Sexy and I know it - LMFAO
16 Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) - C+C Music Factory
17 You raise me up - Josh Groban
18 Right round - Flo Rida
19 Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home