Saturday, 5 July 2014

Bell & Bear Quizzes

I moved house on 23rd May and have been waiting since then for Virgin Media to transfer my broadband connection. After several broken promises it appears now they might actually do the work on 15th July. If that happens I will as soon as possible thereafter get up to date with my postings. Sorry for their absence in the meantime and thanks to all contributors.

Pat McGrath

4 Comments:

At 6 July 2014 at 02:10 , Blogger Mike said...

Pat hope house move went smoothly and your technology glitch is resolved quickly.

 
At 6 July 2014 at 13:00 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Pat, yes, I have missed your quizzes in the last few weeks, I thought it might have been your health, so glad you are OK. Virgin has given my son the run-around also, their Tech guys are not very reliable.

 
At 7 July 2014 at 00:17 , Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks Pat your quizzes are SO appreciated!

 
At 7 July 2014 at 21:22 , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to hear you are ok Pat ;-)

Steve

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home