Saturday, 11 October 2014

Broomhill and Brass 10th. Oct.14

Thanks due to all members who have posted over the years and helped in compiling these quiz rounds.
Special mention to Bell and Bear,Hare and Hounds and The Cottage.All used to be fantastic sources but for a variety of reasons no longer have a quiz.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/wq3v44azz6ikthi/Broomhill_and_Brass_10th._Oct.14.zip

3 Comments:

At 14 October 2014 at 15:43 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mike, it's Cath here (from old Hare and Hounds), thanks for the mention, much appreciated.
I'm still quizzing, but leaving our pub forced a change and I now compile quizzes full time which I supply to the pub trade. Good luck with your quiz, keep up the good work and thanks again

 
At 14 October 2014 at 17:20 , Blogger Mike said...

Thanks Cath. Do you still do your fantastic handouts?
Is it possible to get in touch?My e-mail is mike.neil54@gmail.com.

 
At 15 October 2014 at 16:55 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Mike, yes, the quiz I do has a handout section, will email you in the next day or so, Cath

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home