Friday, 13 February 2015

Chapel House

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ooa0znh2b05584z/Doo_Wop_hits_alternative_Music.zip

Here`s something I though was a bit different? Enjoy Guys ;-)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 13 February 2015 at 12:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 13 February 2015 at 12:51 , Blogger Unknown said...

please cancel the last comment .................just figured it out...............just listened to the snips of tracks..........I think they are a bit too differcult for my crony's. Please continue to send in the music clips I have lots of your past clips saved on my hard drive.

 
At 13 February 2015 at 13:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

just thought it was a "Bit" different Linda, been quiet of late but will update when I present quizzes.
Steve

 
At 15 February 2015 at 20:59 , Blogger Mike said...

Good stuff as always.Get busy and get some quiz nights as I and no doubt many others are missing your great picture rounds.

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home