Hi Guys, I got these for my quiz nights. I have a few Ideas but was wondering if you had any Ideas as how to integrate them into a quiz night without one team running away with the night.
Seem like a good novelty.Possibly one round of five or ten questions with one member from each team nominated to take part. Possibly away from other team members at the front or adjacent to yourself.If they buzz first and give a correct answer an extra point for their team. A wrong answer minus one.Who knows it might make a good focus for the evening. Where did you source the gadgets and more importantly how much?
Hi Mike, I got them from america as it was £100 cheaper that buying her. for the 12 pack it was , after import tax £350 - not cheap but I paid for them thru the business so not out of my own pocket.
Hi Mike, I got them from america as it was £100 cheaper that buying her. for the 12 pack it was , after import tax £350 - not cheap but I paid for them thru the business so not out of my own pocket.
4 Comments:
Seem like a good novelty.Possibly one round of five or ten questions with one member from each team nominated to take part. Possibly away from other team members at the front or adjacent to yourself.If they buzz first and give a correct answer an extra point for their team. A wrong answer minus one.Who knows it might make a good focus for the evening.
Where did you source the gadgets and more importantly how much?
Hi Mike, I got them from america as it was £100 cheaper that buying her. for the 12 pack it was , after import tax £350 - not cheap but I paid for them thru the business so not out of my own pocket.
http://www.trainerswarehouse.com/Me-First-v2-Wireless-Game-Buzzers-12-user-set-facilitator/productinfo/GAMFWB/
Hi Mike, I got them from america as it was £100 cheaper that buying her. for the 12 pack it was , after import tax £350 - not cheap but I paid for them thru the business so not out of my own pocket.
http://www.trainerswarehouse.com/Me-First-v2-Wireless-Game-Buzzers-12-user-set-facilitator/productinfo/GAMFWB/
A bit too rich for me.Seems a great wee toy.Let me kow how it goes when you start using them.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home