I have no intention of getting involved on a regular basis. I stopped quizzing on my return from Cuba in 2007 to celebrate my 50th birthday. Whilst on reflection miles away from home I had realized that I was not missing the weekly pub quiz and so quit, never to look back and never to feel the sudden urge to come out of retirement. The thought of a pub quiz now makes certain nerves tingle and I'd sooner watch The Chase with a can of Ginger Beer. There is a whole world out there and Quizzing is a mere grain of sand in the big picture.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
2 Comments:
Great to hear from you Chris.Hope you are well.Would like to see you involved on a regular basis.Thanks for your hard work over so many years.
I have no intention of getting involved on a regular basis. I stopped quizzing on my return from Cuba in 2007 to celebrate my 50th birthday. Whilst on reflection miles away from home I had realized that I was not missing the weekly pub quiz and so quit, never to look back and never to feel the sudden urge to come out of retirement. The thought of a pub quiz now makes certain nerves tingle and I'd sooner watch The Chase with a can of Ginger Beer. There is a whole world out there and Quizzing is a mere grain of sand in the big picture.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home