Friday, 17 March 2017

Broomhill and Brass 17th.March 17

Some recent quizzes and picture rounds.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2i1q36djte8dfk1/Broomhill_and_Brass_17th.March_17_.zip

4 Comments:

At 20 March 2017 at 21:53 , Blogger Johnatthegate said...

cant open

 
At 21 March 2017 at 00:03 , Blogger Mike said...

Hi johnatthegate. I tried downloading from the site and it worked ok.
No idea why it wouldn't for you. I know that it's good to keep things brief in a comments section but "cant open" is a bit too sharp to the point johnatthegate. Get in touch again with your details and I'll maybe send it direct to your e-mail.

 
At 21 March 2017 at 12:29 , Blogger Johnatthegate said...

Sorry about that mike but not very good with computer

 
At 22 March 2017 at 00:00 , Blogger Mike said...

Post your e-mail address and I'll send the quiz direct.
Mike

 

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home